Application and Membership Renewal Process
To apply for membership, please complete and submit the Membership Application along with all required documents by email to email@example.com. Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email invoice with instructions for payment. Your application is not complete until payment is made.
If you are unable to submit electronically, you can compile all of the required documents and submit via mail. Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email invoice with instructions for payment. Mail completed application packet to:
c/oVickie Woosley, Psy.D, HSP
2601 Jess Neely Dr.
Nashville, TN 37212
If you have questions, contact Dr. Vickie Woosley, the Membership Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Membership runs concurrent with a fiscal year from July 1 to June 30. Membership dues are to be submitted annually by June 30th. New membership applications are due July 1 or December 1. Membership credentials must be resubmitted every 3 years on July 1, starting in 2018, 2021, 2024, etc.
Members will receive email reminders when membership fees are due and when renewal of membership credentials is required.
Benefits of Membership
Membership includes a number of benefits:
- Opportunity to be a part of the growth of this specialization of the field
- Advocacy for our subspecialty through position papers and consensus statements
- Access to Continuing Education opportunities with discounted CE opportunities for Level 2 members
- Access to a members only listserv/discussion board to post questions, treatment issues, etc for discussion among colleagues
- Opportunities for networking, consultation and referral resources